Application Template

Moderators: chantrae, Sadinea, Officers, Recruiting

Application Template

Postby Lilyl » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:06 am

Before you apply, please register on the forum using the name of your in-game character that's applying to Phoenix Rises.

Copy and paste the following template into a new post (Please answer all questions completely. A well-written resume goes a lot further than a couple of one or two word answers):

Name:

Class:

Level 105 required.

AAs Assigned/Total Spent (Min 12,000):

Days/Played:

Has this character ever had a different name?

Magelo ID (required):

List all previous raiding guilds and the reason(s) you left:

What raid experience do you have on any character?

Are you the original owner of this account?

Resists maxed?

Ability to gate, invis, shrink?

Is your gear group EoK or better, and have you filled all aug slots?

Do you have Essence of the Dragon I completed? (Achievements >> EoK >> Progression)

Is this the character you wish to raid with?

Do you use Gina triggers? We require the use of triggers as an effective raiding tool.
Gina can be downloaded here:
http://eq.gimasoft.com/gina/Download.aspx

Do you use a parse program? We require the use of a parse program for the purpose of self evaluation/improvement of raid performance.
Parsing programs can be downloaded here:
https://gambosoft.eqresource.com/downloads.php

You must maintain at least 60% raid attendance during your app period. If a situation occurs that you can not meet this, you must notify an officer.
Being realistic, what percentage of raids do you think you will attend?

Why do you wish to join Phoenix Rises?

Is there anything else you would like to add, such as outstanding contributions you could make to Phoenix Rises?

The use of third-party programs is not permitted.

Phoenix Rises App team: Chantrae, Lilyl, Sadinea
Phoenix Rises guild leaders: Gillette, Zamboni
Phoenix Rises officers: Leelaz, Lilyl, Narye, Rabun
ALL APPLICATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO OFFICER APPROVAL
Lilyl
Site Admin

Re: Application Template

Postby Doble » Thu May 17, 2018 12:29 am

Name: Doble Deez

Class:Magician

Level 105 required.110

AAs Assigned/Total Spent (Min 12,000):21k

Days/Played:424 days

Has this character ever had a different name? never been a different name.... I'm known from the old days hehe
Magelo ID (required):

List all previous raiding guilds and the reason(s) you left: Brotherhood of the Spider

What raid experience do you have on any character? 6 years with BoTs

Are you the original owner of this account? yes

Resists maxed? yes

Ability to gate, invis, shrink? I can inv but I cant strink others only me as a brownie and my pet of course

Is your gear group EoK or better, and have you filled all aug slots? I have filled augs and have most new equiptment from new expansion

Do you have Essence of the Dragon I completed? (Achievements >> EoK >> Progression) i doubt i have it

Is this the character you wish to raid with? yes
Doble

Re: Application Template

Postby Dragzilla » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:53 pm

Name: Dragzilla

Class: Shaman

Level 105 required. 105

AAs Assigned/Total Spent (Min 12,000): 13594/6237

Days/Played: 371 days.. 12 years 307 days current account

Has this character ever had a different name? NO

Magelo ID (required): 1765883 (have not updated in awhile I have not played EQ in 3 years)

List all previous raiding guilds and the reason(s) you left: last in callidus they never raided much

What raid experience do you have on any character? did not raid that much

Are you the original owner of this account? YES

Resists maxed? 800 and corrupt 40

Ability to gate, invis, shrink? yes

Is your gear group EoK or better, and have you filled all aug slots? mix of all expansions except last 2 I have not purchased yet cause ive been away from game

Do you have Essence of the Dragon I completed? (Achievements >> EoK >> Progression) I do not think so

Is this the character you wish to raid with? yes

Do you use Gina triggers? We require the use of triggers as an effective raiding tool. never used but willing to try
Gina can be downloaded here:
http://eq.gimasoft.com/gina/Download.aspx

Do you use a parse program? We require the use of a parse program for the purpose of self evaluation/improvement of raid performance.
Parsing programs can be downloaded here: no my job was only to heal and keep group up never DPS
https://gambosoft.eqresource.com/downloads.php

You must maintain at least 60% raid attendance during your app period. If a situation occurs that you can not meet this, you must notify an officer.
Being realistic, what percentage of raids do you think you will attend? I can probly do about 2 maybe 3 nights a week, if I don't work weekends then I free to raid

Why do you wish to join Phoenix Rises? looking for another good guild that I can group with and make new friends
Dragzilla

Return to Apply to the Guild